Posted at 2:07 pm , on July 20, 2019
I’ve been a bit under the weather since Wednesday night. I didn’t want to renege on my weekly post, so here are two, six word stories using today’s daily writing prompts.
- His pious comportment railroaded her dubiousness.
- Pulchritudinous and affluent, solitude devoured her.
Here’s my personal goal for the day using the six word story format:
Must eat more solid food today.
Posted at 12:21 am , on December 15, 2018
There’s no time like the present, the week before school lets out for Christmas break, to attempt the six-word story challenge.
Which one do you like best?
- Doesn’t study. Takes test. Fails. Stunned.
- He Snapchats, “You’re ugly.” She’s shattered.
- Is there extra credit? Teacher cackles.
- She sips, savors, spills the coffee.
- I knew nothing and everything, once.
Now, Mrs. Ram Jam needs to scram and go grade exams.
Just kidding. I’m going to drink Sauvignon blanc out of a Christmas coffee mug and stare at the wall until it’s time for bed because my brain is mush. Cheers.