It’s here! And done! Woohoo! Hopefully you find something on this list to get lost in.
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett–published 2020–historical fiction–five stars.
- Dear Edward by Ann Napolitano–published 2020–contemporary fiction–five stars.
- The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern–published 2020–fantasy–five stars.
- Where the Forest Meets the Stars by Glendy Vanderah–published 2019–contemporary fiction–five stars.
- Dearly: New Poems by Margaret Atwood–published 2020–poetry–five stars.
- The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive #1) by Brandon Sanderson–published 2010–fantasy–five stars.
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall–published 2020–LGBT romance–five stars.
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia–published 2020–gothic horror–four stars.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab–published 2020–fantasy–four stars.
- Anxious People by Fredrik Backman–published 2020–contemporary fiction–four stars.
- Such a Fun Age by Kiley Reid–published 2019–contemporary fiction–four stars.
- My Dark Vanessa by Kate Elizabeth Russell–published 2020–contemporary fiction–four stars.
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T.J. Klune–published 2020–LGBT fantasy–four stars.
- The Southern Book Club’s Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix–published 2020–horror–four stars.
- A Deadly Education (The Scholomance #1) by Naomi Novik–published 2020–fantasy–four stars.
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston–published 2019–LGBT romance–four stars.
- The City We Became (Great Cities #1) by N.K. Jemisin–published 2020–fantasy–four stars.
- In Five Years by Rebecca Serle–published 2020–romance–four stars.
- A Good Marriage by Kimberly McCreight–published 2020–thriller–four stars.
- The Bear by Andrew Krivak–published 2020–science fiction/fantasy–four stars.
(All cover art is taken from Goodreads.)
Thoughts? All discussion is welcome.
I screwed up with A Deadly Education–it’s YAL. Whoops! But I already did that list. Forgive me! =)
To see a full list of what I read in 2020, check out my reading challenge on Goodreads.