There’s no time like the present, the week before school lets out for Christmas break, to attempt the six-word story challenge.
Which one do you like best?
- Doesn’t study. Takes test. Fails. Stunned.
- He Snapchats, “You’re ugly.” She’s shattered.
- Is there extra credit? Teacher cackles.
- She sips, savors, spills the coffee.
- I knew nothing and everything, once.
Now, Mrs. Ram Jam needs to scram and go grade exams.
Just kidding. I’m going to drink Sauvignon blanc out of a Christmas coffee mug and stare at the wall until it’s time for bed because my brain is mush. Cheers.